Hometown Pediatrics is happy to announce the release of our patient portal. If you are interested, please contact our office with your current e-mail address. Once you have been enabled by our office and have set up your individual account you may use the following link to login: https://mycw137.ecwcloud.com/portal19068/jsp/100mp/login_email.jsp?encryptedDataKey=ZEtwb0U1N1c0OGM9
If you scheduled a telemedicine appointment with our office and opted to have a video call, please use the following individual doctor’s URL. Please go to this link at the time of the video appointment and make sure your camera/video and audio is enabled. In addition, please make sure your child is readily available if the appointment involves the doctor needing to do a visual exam. You are welcome to have pen and paper ready for taking notes. If you have any further questions feel free to reach our office at 281-292-8980 and we would be happy to assist you.
Dr. Kristie Chandler: https://doxy.me/drkchandler
Dr. Amanda Hathaway: https://doxy.me/drahathaway
Dr. Tony John: https://doxy.me/drtjohn
Dr. Sarah Moore: https://doxy.me/drsemoore
Dr. Mona Shihadeh Smith: https://doxy.me/drmonasmith
In order to continue to provide optimal care for our patients while minimizing risk to patients, families, and staff, Hometown Pediatrics has temporarily implemented the following changes:
1. If you are concerned that you or your child has been exposed within the past 14 days to someone who has tested positive for coronavirus/COVID-19, please do not schedule or walk in without speaking to one of our nursing staff first.
2. We have begun seeing only *well-visits* in the morning appointment slots. If your child has experienced any illness or fever within 48 hours prior to your well-visit, please call us & report this event before coming in.
3. We will now be doing all sick visits in the afternoon in office or via telemedicine to limit exposure. We are offering telemedicine visits by phone or video. Please specify which you would prefer when scheduling. When you are called, please have a pen and paper readily available along with a computer if you are requesting a video conference. In addition, please make sure your child is with you if this is something the doctor needs to see.
4. We have closed our waiting room. When you arrive at our clinic for your scheduled appointment, simply remain in your vehicle & call the main office number (281-292-8980) for further instructions. You will be prompted to meet your physician’s nurse to enter our facility through one of the side hallways & will proceed directly to the exam room.
5. Also, in order to further limit potential exposure to both families & Hometown staff, if at all possible, please have only one parent accompany your child to his or her appointment & try to keep other children safe at home.
6. Every exam room is being thoroughly sanitized after every patient.
7. All medical staff are wearing mask at all times.
*Please note: Effective 5/1/20 due to a mandate all patients over the age of two in addition to parents must wear a mask in order to been seen. Please bring a mask for yourself and your child. *
“Small town friendliness, but with all the amenities…”
Hometown Pediatrics opened the doors of its new 11,000 square foot clinic in the heart of “downtown” The Woodlands in August of 2005. Despite an ever-increasing volume of patients, at Hometown Pediatrics our vision remains unchanged through the years.
To practice state of the art medical care while maintaining a warm, friendly, service-oriented environment for the entire family.