Hometown Pediatrics is recommending preferentially using Tylenol over Motrin/Advil if you have fever AND a cough.
Please feel free to contact our office if you have specific questions about your child and our nurses will be happy to assist you.
In order to continue to provide optimal care for our patients while minimizing risk to patients, families, and staff, Hometown Pediatrics has temporarily implemented the following changes in the way we are screening & seeing patients:
1. If you are concerned that you or your child has been exposed within the past 14 days to someone who has tested positive for coronavirus/COVID-19, please do not schedule or walk in without speaking to one of our nursing staff first.
2. We have begun seeing only *well-visits* in the morning appointment slots. If your child has experienced any illness or fever within one day prior to your well-visit, please call us & report this event before coming in.
3. We will now be doing all sick visits via telemedicine to limit exposure.
4. We have closed our waiting room. When you arrive at our clinic for your scheduled appointment, simply remain in your vehicle & call the main office number (281-292-8980) for further instructions. You will be prompted to meet your physician’s nurse to enter our facility through one of the side hallways & will proceed directly to the exam room.
5. Also, in order to further limit potential exposure to both families & Hometown staff, if at all possible, please have only one parent accompany your child to his or her appointment & try to keep other children safe at home.
This situation is dynamic & we may be forced to make tactical adjustments in response to changing conditions. Please check back here on our website, on our Facebook page or with our office staff for changes.
Physicians at Hometown Pediatrics
“Small town friendliness, but with all the amenities…”
Hometown Pediatrics opened the doors of its new 11,000 square foot clinic in the heart of “downtown” The Woodlands in August of 2005. Despite an ever-increasing volume of patients, at Hometown Pediatrics our vision remains unchanged through the years.
To practice state of the art medical care while maintaining a warm, friendly, service-oriented environment for the entire family.